Sunday, May 31, 2015

Who is the Girl behind the Blog? Get to know Me...



Hello my dolls. Welcome back to my blog. 

I know that this is really late...And I mean REALLY LATE... This should've been my inaugural blog post, but I'm still getting the hang of this blog world. It's like having another full-time job that I have to make a schedule and to commit to. I have to make sure I'm on top of my ish. My promise to myself: I will get more better with my blog schedule and my posts. 

Now that we done have that settled... Who am I???

My name is Shanay Nina Miles and I'm a 80's baby. Born on January 14, 1981 (that would be make me 34, but I don't think I look a day over 26... lol) I'm a freelance makeup artist who's been doing makeup for 3 years now. I'm new to photography; I currently use a Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I'm bat-shit crazy addicted to planning and decorating my planner. I think I'm in Michaels about 2-3 times a week looking to beautify my Erin Condren planner. I'm a huge football  fan; my team is Baltimore Ravens (duh I'm from Bmore). Future YouTuber (my channel coming soon in late summer- early fall). Super auntie to 2 gorgeous nieces and a handsome nephew. Girlfriend. Sister. Daughter. Friend. Girly girl. 

On my blog, I will post about beauty, fashion, planner stuff, photography, and overall my life journey. I will be doing hauls, reviews, some tutorials, look books, all that good stuff. Get to know who I am and what I love.  It took me long enough to start this blog and I hope you dolls enjoy. 

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment